Spectrum Digital, Inc. warrants the products it produces for the warranty period defined on each product's description/data sheet. Each product's description/data sheet can be found on this website www.spectrumdigital.com. If you have any questions regarding a product's warranty please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a product to be considered in warranty the following conditions must apply:
- You must notify Spectrum Digital, Inc. within the product's warranty period after the product was purchased from Spectrum Digital, Inc. or one of its authorized resellers.
- The cause of failure must not have come from or been caused by the following:
- Product or circuit modification, alteration, or prototyping circuits
- Board software, firmware, CPLD, non-volatile memory modification or alteration
- Improper installation or hookup
- Unauthorized repair
- DSP chip upgrades do not qualify as warranty repair. Spectrum Digital, Inc. ships products with the latest revision of devices available through normal distribution channels. Earlier developers should review the errata sheet for that device to see if the product meets your development needs.
- Alpha and Beta (pre-production) products do not qualify for warranty repair. Please contact Spectrum Digital, Inc. at email@example.com for details concerning repair of Alpha and Beta products.
If the product qualifies for warranty repair Spectrum Digital, Inc., at its option, may repair or replace the product.
Spectrum Digital, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to its products or to discontinue any product or service without notice, and advises its customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify, before placing orders, that the information being relied on is current.
Spectrum Digital, Inc. warrants performance of its products and related software as specified on each product's description/data sheet. Testing and other quality control techniques are utilized to the extent deemed necessary to support this warranty.
Please be aware that the products described herein are not intended for use in life-support appliances, devices, or systems. Spectrum Digital, Inc. does not warrant nor is liable for the product described herein to be used in other than a development environment.
Spectrum Digital, Inc. assumes no liability for applications assistance, customer product design, software performance, or infringement of patents or services described herein. Nor does Spectrum Digital, Inc. warrant or represent any license, either express or implied, is granted under any patent right, copyright, or other intellectual property right of Spectrum Digital, Inc. covering or relating to any combination, machine, or process in which such Digital Signal Processing development products or services might be or are used.